We strongly recommend that all students take out a travel insurance policy prior to their arrival in the UK. This will help to make sure they are covered against travel complications, medical problems, and the cancellation or curtailment of their course. Students are encouraged to find the best travel insurance policy to suit their needs. There are many companies offering many different policies and we would recommend taking your time to make an informed decision.

Churchill House School of English Language is able to offer a travel insurance policy designed specifically for students. Working in partnership with Gibbs Denley insurance, we offer their “Studentguard” policy for £5 per week. This policy includes a natural disasters extension as standard.

For more information about visas or travel insurance, please use our contact us form to ask us any questions.